The Couponvario Scholarship Program
- Graduating high school seniors or undergraduate college students who are in good standing
- Be between the ages of 16 and 25 years old
- Only 1 application per person
- Planning to enroll or currently enrolled in a two- or four-year college or vocational school on a part-time or full-time basis
- Have excellent achievements in social activities at school (Please attach any certificate you got)
- United States citizen or legal resident
- Students should contact our office via email at email@example.com
The submission that is the best will be awarded a scholarship of $1,000 that can be used for education.
List of Requirement for Essay
• 1500+ words in length; it should not be more than 3000 words long
• Discuss what your family taught you about couponing, deals and/or personal finance and what you’ve learned about money on your own. Examples how you use coupon to get a big discount on your wishlist items. Any helpful tip is highly appreciated, so just pour out your idea to us and see whether you can beat others’ and win the scholarship prize.
• All applications must be submitted by October 1, 2019, to firstname.lastname@example.org