Scholarship Program For Interior Design Excellence For USA – Canada
Criteria For Scholarship:
Interior designers who want to apply for the scholarship program, have to send us “Digital Application Package”. If our team finds it impressive enough, we will award the $1000 USD scholarship to those particular designers.
•Enrolled in a degree-seeking undergraduate or graduate program and looking for design degree
• University is an accredited institution of higher learning
• This is not a design scholarship for fine arts, graphic design arts, visual arts, graphic communications, or any other graphic design program but it is for interior design.
• Cumulative GPA of at least 3.9 scale
• Should be permanent resident of the United States of America or Canada
• There should be no gap between Bachelors and Masters Degree
• Be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program.
• Have graduated from high school or secondary school or equivalent.
• Have successfully completed at least one term of college or university courses following graduation from high school prior to applying.
• Should not be dropout.
• Should be a regular students.